- Both of the courses are beautiful, the area is amazing and the scenery can’t be beaten.
- Each course offers its own type of play style. Course A is a bit more technical of a course with some low ceilings, with a few harder par 3s and some shorter challenging par 4s; makes you think a little more about which disc to pull out of the bag. While course B offers more open “bomber” shots, starting with the only par 5 being an epic 800’ shot from the top of a hill, and leading into some longer par 3s.
- The golf carts save you a ton of walking and are basically a necessity, which gives it a genuine “golf” feeling on the course.
-the signage at the tees were in good shape, and easily legible.
-Art was a pretty decent guy, and made sure our carts were filled up with gas and offered cold water before and between rounds.
-The greens on course A were in good shape, and the baskets on both courses were in good condition.
-The driveway at the entrance is in HORRIBLE condition, and I would not recommend trying to make it down there unless you have some sort of truck or SUV. This is a huge problem as there seemingly wasent any other parking close to the check in area.
- course B needs a lot of maintence as far as upkeep goes. Though it was a fun course, a lot of areas were overgrown with weeds.
- Some of the cart paths were also in disrepair and had some spots with large branches and hedges blocking you from staying on the path.
-some of the tees were muddy, even though it rained it would have been nice to have “real” tee pads put in for the tees that were off the path. The ones off the path weren’t flattened, and honestly weren’t the best as far as footing goes.
Overall, this place is truly a disc golf experience you won’t find anywhere in this area and it helps make up for a lot of the down sides of the property. The courses are fun, there’s a pro and short tee available on both courses letting you have a TON of variety to play. Leaving the carts on the path was not that hard of a thing to do, and frankly it makes sense that they want to preserve their fairways so I don’t see it as a problem. The carts worked fine, though a little old and a bit dirty. The property itself was gorgeous, plenty of deer and other wild life along with the amazing views of the lake and surrounding area; just made it an overall awesome experience. With a little bit of work on the side of ownership and staff, this place could seriously be a top disc golf course and I would recommend checking it out.